Home‎ > ‎


  • In the first instance, complaints should be made to the principal.
  • If the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved by the principal, a complaint should be made, in writing, to the chairperson of the board of trustees:

The Chairperson

Kaikohe East School Board

36 Mangakahia Road

Kaikohe 0405


  • If the complaint is of a serious nature guidance will be immediately sought from the New Zealand School Trustees’ Association: 0-800-STAHELP (0-800-782435).